We are always excited to receive new orders, so we make sure our products are fault free before we pack and send them.
Orders are shipped out within 1-5 business days upon orders received and payment confirmation.
Delivery times for our Local Australian customers range from 7-10 business days depending on your location.
For our international customers delivery times will vary depending on your location, please keep an eye on your email for updates from our delivery partner.
For any non-Australian customers Catlas Design is not liable for any taxes, customs fees or import duties on any purchases. Duty and taxes are payable by the customer at the receiving end (Country), failure to pay may result in goods being returned and are non-refundable.
For precise information about the costs involved, please contact your local government or post office.
Where is the furniture made?
All our products are made in Melbourne by small local businesses and materials sourced through small local business. We believe that supporting small local businesses and industries by relying on the craftsmanship and expertise of local skills men and women is giving back to our community by keeping locals in jobs. This also allows us to maintain a high level of product quality because all interaction is made face to face. We supported and continue to support at least 12 small local businesses and independents in the development and manufacturing of our products.
Is the furniture suitable for outdoor use?
Our products are indoor use only. Exposing our products to outdoor elements such as rain will damage them.
Is the furniture sturdy?
The furniture has been designed to be extremely sturdy and safe for cats to use. We have tested our products several times taking in consideration different scenarios. It is important to note that Catlas Design products are for cat use only and not suitable for toddlers, small children or larger pets to use and climb on.
If we haven’t been able to answer your question or have a suggestion or would like to provide us with some feedback please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
Arrow E Play Station
This piece’s function maximises on sleep, climb, play, rest, scratch, repeat. A beautifully designed ‘all rounder’ this piece of furniture triples up as a two platform cat bed and climber, a vertical scratching board, and plenty of little mouse holes, peek-a-boo holes and slots that will keep your cat both interested and busy. Hang your cat’s favourite toys from the top platform or place them in the base’s slotted pockets. Your cats will thank you for this piece.
- Materials: Natural finish premium birch plywood. Platform pads and vertical scratcher made of highly durable UV stabilized carpet.
- Suitability: Suitable for cats of all shapes and sizes. Great for compact living.
- Product Dimensions: Height 905mm | Base Width 450mm | Base Length 590mm.
- Package Dimensions: Length 910mm x Width 610mm x Height 105mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Assembly: Arrives in flat pack form. 15-minute assembly. Requires a Philips head screwdriver (not included). Instructions and 15 screws included. 1 person assembly, 2-person assembly for extra ease.
- Cleaning & Care: Wipe with damp cloth or brush, lint roll or vacuum carpet surfaces. Keep plywood structure dry. Recommended for indoor use only.
- Made in Melbourne, Australia
Arrow E Play Station